Wellspring Wednesday at Unity Church gathers a multigenerational church community Wednesday evenings to nourish right and holy relationship among us and deepen our life of faith grounded in spiritual practice and antiracist multicultural work. The Wellspring Wednesday experience includes:
- Sharing meaningful time and nourishing food together.
- Brief multigenerational worship in Ames Chapel.
- Opportunities to play, learn, and practice with one another. See upcoming programs below!
Here's what you can expect:
- 5:45 p.m.: Dinner prepared and served by our Food Ministry Teams. Menus are posted with the programming for each week. The cost for dinner is $8/adults, $4/child (ages 5-12), $2/child (ages 2-4), and $20/family. If you need financial assistance to help cover the cost of dinner, please email Laura Park at email@example.com. If you plan to join us and need a special food preparation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free options available.
- 6:45 p.m.: Multigenerational chapel service in the Ames Chapel
- 7:10-8:30 p.m.: Weekly programs with childcare provided. See September programs below!