Spirit Map Class
Have you been looking for an opportunity for spiritual deepening? Join Spiritual Director Sarah Cledwyn for a 6-week class based on Spirit Map a tool for reflection on your spiritual life. If you haven’t already obtained your Spirit Map report, purchase it on-line at http://bit.ly/spiritmap17. Classes will run on six consecutive Thursdays evenings beginning October 12, from 6:00-8:30 p.m., and topics will include:
- 10/12 Focus on your Strengths: We will savor, appreciate, and move deeper into the places we are already gifted and strong.
- 10/19 Focus on Opportunities: We will explore what holds us back from moving deeper into our desires and priorities.
- 10/26 Put it Together, Conversations between Strengths and Opportunities: How can our results dialogue with each other to support our goals?
- 11/2 Put it Together, Compassion and Play in our Learning: We will explore how to move into our new awareness from a place of possibility instead of deficit.
- 11/9 The Cycle of Transformation: As we learn and grow, our development will take us to some predictable places. Having a framework for our stages of learning and growing will help us have a larger perspective.
- 11/16 Now and Beyond: Learn how to set yourself up with discipline and flexibility for a life of practice and growth.