2017 Children's Musical
For the past 27 years, talented members of the Unity Church community have come together to write, compose, direct, choreograph, and perform a unique show for Unity Church. Participating in the Children's Musical has been a rite of passage and transformative experience for many of our young people. If you have a 6th, 7th, or 8th grader, consider whether this fun, team building experience might be right for them. Mark your calendar!
- Thursday, January 5, 6:30–8:30 p.m.: Auditions and Parent Meeting (mandatory). NOTE, this is a Thursday, Not a Sunday
- Sunday, January 8, 1:30-3:30 p.m.: Read through script
- Tuesday, January 10: Rehearsals begin, every Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00-8:30 p.m., and every Sunday, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 26: Parents erect stage 12:30-3:45 p.m.
- February 26-March 1: Tech Week, rehearsals 6:00-8:30 p.m. (time may be modified)
- March 2, 3 and 4: Performances — Thursday and Friday, 7:00 p.m., Saturday 5:00 p.m.) (call times will be earlier)
- Saturday, March 4: Strike the set and stage — cast party afterwards!